An all-day event featuring plant-based food, lectures and chef demonstrations.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Health Conference Center
3330 Lomita Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505
Vegan lunch catered by:
Chef Babette Davis of Stuff I Eat Restaurant
For flyer, click below:
SPEAKERS AND CHEFS
- Dr. Hans Diehl, CHIP (Complete Health Improvement Program)
- Dr. Terry Mason (appeared in Forks Over Knives)
- Dr. Baxter Montgomery, Cardiologist (The Food Prescription for Better Health)
- Chef Eric Lechasseur and Sanae Suzuki, owners of Seed Kitchen in Venice
- Chef Babette Davis (Stuff I Eat Restaurant)
- Chef AJ (Unprocessed book)
Speakers subject to change.
"My guilty pleasure is Chef AJ's Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cheesecake."